Friday 15 February 2008

Happy Valentines day!


Happy Valentines day hubs,
Thanks for putting up with my bad moods, stretch marks and nagging, my never ending piles of "stuff "that get moved from room to room, my menagerie of animals that find their way into our home and often poop where they shouldn't, the fact I'm incredibly stubborn,always late(this was meant to be posted yesterday!!) and will always find surprises much to your annoyance, the fact the boys and I put banana skins on your head and crisps over your eyes when you're asleep on the sofa (you have to admit that was funny)and tease you relentlessly,that I refused to marry you for so long but am so glad I did even though we did it the wrong way round (sprogs first!)....you're my best buddy and even though we have had some really tough times, you make me laugh..... lots .....and thats what counts.
Big kisses xx

2 comments:

  1. A lovely post for your hubby - and I can relate to alot of what you said.
    Your wedding pic is beautiful...
    Have a great weekend
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to find a man you can torture with banana skins and crisps, yet he still loves you!
    Lovely post, real life love is much more interesting than "film set" love I think. In our house we do so much shouting but also a heck of a lot of laughing, wouldn't have it any other way!
    Have a lovely weekend
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou for being so lovely as to leave a message!..I try to reply to your messages on here,so check back if you dont hear from me..but please dont be offended if I dont get time to respond, each one is totally appreciated. They make my day. x

PS. Advertising messages automatically get deleted...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...